Scrapbooking Stuff

11:21 AM Posted by Leslie Townsend-Artisan Soapmaker Extroidinaire

Ok so now I know the reason the pictures of the cards I am making and the little handout I made for Visiting Teach stunk is because #1 I never read the instructions on how to use our combination Digital Cam/Corder, and #2 Little fingers changed the setting from high resolution to the Outdoors setting! SO I am going to retake those, and try to finish that card project today and get that in the mail because I have another swap I signed up for, which is a Monotoned card swap, You pick one color, once you sign up for it no one else can have it, and everything on the card has to be in a shade of that color. I picked Pink!
I also need to upload the pictures of Joseph recieving his promotion to First Class in rank last night at the Boy Scouts Court of Honor and assorted badges...which I now have to sew on his sash for him.

Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment