Jamie's Lunch, Saturday August 8

5:26 PM Posted by Jamie

Ok so when I have to fend for myself my choices are a little different. I needed some crunch so I decided to get some crackers that had fiber and protein. I also needed to have some kind of substance, because unfortunately the only other thing I had today was a protein/meal replacement shake.

Here's what I had:








You'll notice I have the labels there too.

Crackers: 5g fiber, 19g carbs with only 3g from sugar - 3g protein. 18 crackers per serving, 120 calories.
Wraps: 9g fiber, 16g carbs with none from sugar - 9g protein. 1 wrap per serving, 90 calories.

Ok so I'm not perfect, there's a lot of carbs. But they aren't simple carbs and with the protein from the smoked turkey and the swiss cheese, it makes a good meal. I mixed each protein with a carb (meat with cracker, cheese with wrap). We're all good!

What have you eaten today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment