August Sketch Card Swap

9:26 AM Posted by Leslie Townsend-Artisan Soapmaker Extroidinaire


Ok, so I have TRUCKLOADS of Scrapbooking Supplies that I paid a pretty penny( or a few thousand pennies) for and due to depression, they sit there and rot, so to force myself to do some projects I signed up for some card swaps. This card-which is not finished, was made for a Sketch swap. Basically one of the group leaders sketched a layout pattern, and you have to use that, but what colors, papers, embeliishments,journaling etc are all up to you. I am trying to make up my mind as to what 3 letter word to put letters int he 3 squares and then add some journaling on a tag or something below that. I could use GET for Get Well, or YOU for You are Special, Wonderful, etc. Opinions?? Anyhoo, the big circle that is folded around the card? That was cut out of My Mind's Eye Glittered Paper-which I LOVE! I wish I had bought more! It was bought at one of those fabulous sales at Hobby Lobby where all the scrapbooking papers are 50% off! Yeah, I told Leona I have a major paper addiction! I could easily spend a couple hundred bucks on just paper during one of those 50% off sales!
On the health front, I walked yesterday, today I have been doing 10 minute bursts of targeted exercise to try and actully get some muscle tone in my legs, saggy gut, and Chicken Wing upper arms!Joseph saw me laying down doing leg lifts and he exclaimed,"What the heck are you doing?"
And after I told him he ran away looking all freaked out! Teenage boys!
Hugs,
Leslie
Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment